1. To carry on the business of an investment trust company and to underwrite, sub –underwrite, to invest in, and acquire and hold, sell, buy or otherwise deal in shares, debentures, debenture-stocks, bonds, units; obligations and securities issued or guaranteed by Indian or Foreign Governments, State, Dominions, Sovereigns, Municipalities, or Public Authorities or Bodies and share, stocks, debentures, debenture stocks, bonds, obligations and securities issued and guaranteed by any company, corporation, firm or person whether incorporated or established in India or elsewhere.
2. To act as financial consultants, management consultants, and provide advice, services, consultancy in various fields, general administrative, secretarial, commercial, financial legal, economic, labour, industrial, public relations, scientific, technical, direct and indirect taxation and other levies, statistical, accountancy, quality control and data processing.
3. To take part in the formation, supervision or control of the business operations and any company or undertaking and for that purpose to act as an Issue House, Registrars and Share Transfer Agents, Secretaries, Financial Advisors or Technical Consultants or in any other capacity and to appoint and remunerate any directors, administrators or accountants or other experts or agents.
4. To reserve money on deposit at interest or otherwise for fixed periods, and to lend money on any terms that may be thought fit and particularly to customers or other persons in corporations having dealing with the Company. The Company shall not carry on any business of banking as defined by the Banking Companies Act,1949 or any statutory modification thereof.
5. To manage investment pools, mutual funds, syndicates in shares, stocks, securities, finance and real estate.
6. To act as Investment Consultants, stock brokers, underwriters and to invest or subscribe for purchase or otherwise, acquire and sell, dispose of exchange, hold and otherwise deal in shares or other securities issued by any authority Central, State, Municipal, Local or otherwise and to carry on the business generally carried on by investment companies.
7. To carry on the business of financial and investment consultants, finance brokers, stock brokers, underwriters, registrars, issue house, portfolio management and to invest or subscribe for purchase or otherwise acquire and sell, dispose of, exchange, hold and otherwise deal in shares or other securities issued by any authority Central, State, Municipal Local or otherwise and to carry on the business generally carried on by finance and investment companies.
8. To act as consultants or advisors of any firm, body corporate, association or other undertaking and generally subject as aforesaid, to act as consultants or advisors and to undertake part in the management supervision or control of the business or operation of any person, firm, body corporate, association or other undertaking and, if necessary, for such purpose or purpose to appoint and remunerate any offices of the company, accountants or other experts or agents.
9. To carry on the business as financial advisors and to advise and assist in all financial, costing, accounting internal control and other similar matters to advise and assist in the preparation of all revenue and capital budgets, developments of funds, long term planning or utilisation of resources, procuring bank and institutional finance including cash, credit facilities, overdraft facilities, subscription of debentures and term loans, to assess the needs of short and long term credit facilities and raising of resources, to advise and assist in the formulation of procedures for prevention of fraud, wastage, financial and cost accounting procedure and other connected matters to advise and assist in formulating long term financial policies and control of their execution, and generally to advise and assist in all financial, fiscal and revenue matters.
1. To carry on and transact in India or elsewhere in any manner whatsoever, the business to establish, organise, manage, distribute, promote, encourage, provide, conduct, sponsor, subsidise, operate, develop and commercialise, all or any kinds of general insurance business including but not limited to, indemnity or guarantee business of all kinds, classes, nature and description, fire, marine cargo, marine hull, aviation, transit, motor vehicles, engineering, accident, including rural, livestock and crop insurances and miscellaneous insurances and all branches of the above classes, and also the business of insurance against war, riots, strikes, terrorism, civil commotion, loss of profits, health, other contingencies and insurances covering any liability under any law, convention or agreement and to act as agent, representative, surveyor, sub Â¬insurance agent, franchiser, consultant, advisor, collaborator, or otherwise to deal in all incidental and allied activities related to general insurance business.
2. To undertake reinsurance, co-insurance, retrocession of insurances and liabilities of any kind or accepted by other persons or bodies and for such consideration and upon such terms and conditions generally as may be thought fit and to undertake reinsurance or co-insure any insurances or liabilities undertaken by the company.
3. To carry on and transact every kind of indemnity business and/or guarantee business and every kind of counter guarantee and counter indemnity business in all-their branches.
4. To grant annuities of all kinds, whether dependent or human life or otherwise and whether perpetual or terminable, immediate or deferred, contingent or otherwise, relating to general insurance business. 5. To carry on generally every kind of activity relating to general insurance business.Contact Us
419,HIND RAGASTHAN BUILDING,D.S PHALKE ROAD,DADAR,MUMBAI-400014
© 2018 Konkancapfin. All Rights Reserved